The Writer who discovered, pitched and sold the Erin Brockovich story to Hollywood.
Pamela DuMond

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Rockin' Rolling Pin (And a Cupcake Recipe!)

Welcome to another Sweet Tooth Tuesday. As part of my extensive author indulging, decadence, oopsies - research - for my book Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys, I sucked it up and went to Cupcake Camp L.A. in 2010. This is where I met Miss Ronda from Rockin' Rolling Pin


Ck out this short clip and see why Ronda is the Best Sport, EVER.




Hey Miss Ronda - Glad you're here and still speaking to me. Take it away...


MISS RONDA (Rockin’ Rolling Pin):


I consider myself to be a unique cupcake designer with a rockin’ style and passion for baking.


Some say my cupcakes are too cute to eat, but that doesn’t stop them from sinking their teeth into one of my darling and delicious cupcakes.


Rockin' Rolling Pin Cupcakes
I personally bake & decorate each cupcake and every design is custom made by me. 


I work out of my home in Lakewood Ca, I live with my husband Andrew & son Bolan. They are my taste testers and biggest supporters. 


I LOVE being a part of your blog and have included a cupcake recipe.


Pink Bubble Gum Cupcakes Recipe:

Ingredients:
2 cups of cake flour
¼ lb of butter, softened
2 eggs beaten, slightly
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 .125 oz bottle LorAnne Gourmet bubble gum flavoring

Frosting:
½ cup of butter, softened
4 ½ cups of powdered sugar, sifted
1 ½ tsp of vanilla extract
5 to 6 tbls of milk or water
5 drops of LorAnne Gourmet bubble gum flavoring


Rockin' Rolling Pin Pink Bubblegum Cupcakes
Directions for Cake:
In a standing bowl, whisk flour and sugar, slowly add eggs, butter, milk and flavoring.
Don’t over mix the batter. Bake for 18 minutes at 350* let cool for 15 minutes before frosting and decorating.

Directions for Frosting:
In a standing bowl, whisk together sugar & butter for 3 minutes.
Add vanilla, liquid and flavoring, whisk until desired consistency.
Place frosting in a piping bag, use a fancy tip and frost your cupcakes.
Add a gumball for an even cuter looking cupcake. Enjoy!


Thanks Miss Ronda! You are awesome! Hope all you readers enjoy Rockin' Rolling Pin's recipe.


http://www.amazon.com/Cupcakes-Cocktails-Graceland-Mystery-ebook/dp/B006PU7RU0




Go read a good book, tell someone you love about it and have a great Cupcake Day!


xo,


Pamela DuMond

No comments:

Post a Comment