The Writer who discovered, pitched and sold the Erin Brockovich story to Hollywood.
Pamela DuMond

Monday, February 23, 2015

Narrating a new book - with Kelly Self



I tried my hand at vlogging the other day for the first time. This is not 'flogging' like 50 Shades.

It's more like blogging but you blither on a bit. This vlog is about the narration process between Author and Narrator. The narrator for the majority of my Cupcakes' mystery books is Kelly Self. 

I like her. She is professional, does a great job and puts a lot of effort into  her work. 

Check it out if you're all inclined. It's short, cute, and funny.




This narration is for my new book - Cupcakes, Diaries, and Rotten Inquiries, (Annie Graceland Mystery, #6).


Amazon Link to Diaries

The book's for sale on Amazon, B&N, Kobo and will be on iBooks soon.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment