The Writer who discovered, pitched and sold the Erin Brockovich story to Hollywood.
Pamela DuMond

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SALE! 99 cent sale on the New Adult sweet romance: The Story of You and Me

99 cent Kindle Countdown Sale - 2/12/14 -- 2/18/14


The Story of You and Me: a love story



Recommended for New Adult and Mature Young Adult Readers

READERS SAY:
"...by far one of the best books I have read...after Beautiful Disaster..."
*
My name's Sophie Priebe and I'm 19-years-old.

I planned on college, keggers and cute guys. I didn't plan on MS.

But I have hope.

I left home and traveled thousand of miles to L.A. to find healing: from stem cell studies to alternative treatments like aura cleansing, shakti-fests, shamanic medicine and vision quests. My stakes are high -- life and death -- so I'll try anything. 

I'll risk it all -- except for love. I have no time for love. But life, the fates, or God has a funny way of messing with the best-laid plans...

My first night in L.A. I landed in the middle of a bar fight and was rescued by the most beautiful man I've ever met --

Alejandro.

He took me to the ER, drove me back to my new apartment and even washed the beer out of my hair. But I wasn't about to let a 6'2" tall guy with gorgeous hazel eyes, shiny black hair and a rock solid chest deter me from my plans.

My second day in L.A.? I got lost in a dicy part of town and was threatened by gang-bangers.

I was lucky -- I escaped. But for how long?

I quickly discovered that while L.A.'s glamorous and filled with gorgeous beaches, mansions and celebrities -- it's also infested with folks who would happily take advantage of me: a new girl who doesn't know the lay of the land.

So I hired Alejandro to drive me around town and take me to my appointments. He became my bodyguard, my protector. He took me to beaches, mountainous deserts and Chinatown. He invited me to celebrity parties, BBQs and included me with his friends.

He made me laugh again. He made me want to live a really long life. And he made me fall in love with him.

I wish I had told him my secret. But it turns out - he hadn't yet told me his...

A Story of Hope.  A Story of Love.  A Story of Redemption.

READERS SAY:

"3 words: Totally. Worth. Reading."

"You'll fall in love with Alex for all sorts of reasons."

"I loved the sharp wit."

"Great back-and-forth dialogue. Snappy, witty and silly."

"This one was great. Had a little bit of everything. I really hope this is a start of a series with the DRIVE boys."

 "...is fresh, I want to known more about Sophie and Alejandro, this book is a must read!!!"

Over fifty 4 and 5 star reviews on Goodreads. 

This deal won't last forever. Get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment