The Writer who discovered, pitched and sold the Erin Brockovich story to Hollywood.
Pamela DuMond

Monday, September 24, 2012

Just in time for Halloween - Number One Ghost!

I'm in the midst of selling my house. Let me tell you this is the hardest I've worked at anything since trying to save my marriage to what's-his-name. (Can anyone out there explain to me why I bothered with that one?) Let's hope the house selling thing is more productive, doesn't argue over dog visitation rights, doesn't complain that I don't fold his socks correctly, and looks much better in a pair of jeans. (A girl can dream!)

Between the painting, hauling, shlepping, tossing, cleaning, organizing, sanding, you-name-it, I've had but a few moments to market my new book, Cupcakes, Pies, and Hot Guys. (Only $2.99!)


http://www.amazon.com/Cupcakes-Annie-Graceland-Mystery-ebook/dp/B0096WCVT6

So I decided to have a SALE for the first book in this series, Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys. (Currently only 99 cents. Squee!) This way people could read the first book in the series to see if they'd be interested in grabbing Hot Guys.



Sassy Girl's Book Club featured it. Friends shared it.  And then,Pixel of Ink picked up on the sale and featured it on Sunday. http://www.pixelofink.com/page/2/

And whoo-hoo it cracked the Kindle top hundred and even became the #1 seller in Ghosts!


I'm proud to be sandwiched between Bella Andre, Stephanie Bond. And lookie - Cupcakes is next door neighbors with The Bible! Talk about good real estate.

So - pick yourself up a copy of the first book in the Cupcakes series for only 99 cents and have some fun!

xoxo,

Pam Duond

No comments:

Post a Comment