The Writer who discovered, pitched and sold the Erin Brockovich story to Hollywood.
Pamela DuMond

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys - Going Indie!

Krill Press told me at the end of June, 2012 that our contract for Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys novel  was up at the end of July. I could sign on for another two years. Or, try something different.

I decided to try something different.

Krill did a great job with my novel. Krill gave me a chance after my agent mysteriously vanished, and my former agency let me go because Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys hadn't sold yet. I was so disheartened after this experience that I probably would have put this ms in a drawer and cried for a month. So I will be eternally grateful to him for taking a chance on a new author and birthing this comedic Cupcake mystery series.

www.krillpress.com

Chase Heiland helped me copyedit the original ms for the second edition. (He's a great editor and reasonably priced, folks. (Contact me should you want his information.)

Kimberly Hitchens and Len at Booknook did the e-book and kindle conversions for this book. They did a fabulous job and are reasonably priced.

http://www.booknook.biz/

And my talented friend and screenwriter Michael James Canales did the new cover for Dead Guys. As you can see - it's darling!



So while I wait for Amazon to ascertain that the book is indeed mine, rest assured it's on its way. In the meantime you can buy it on Nook. (Hurry up, Amazon.)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cupcakes-lies-and-dead-guys-pamela-dumond/1029602764

Again - this is the SECOND EDITION of Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys. DON'T BUY this is you already bought the first edition with the blue-purple cover.

Get ready for Cupcakes, Pies, and Hot Guys the next book in the Cupcakes series which will be published August, 2012.


Thanks for all your help and support. 


xo,


Pamela DuMond

No comments:

Post a Comment